7 March 2023
We are living in new 5th evolution of the digitalization. Traditional IT security with isolated OT systems is transforming as one. Today along with new digital standards, Industry 5.0, 5G and connected manufacturing factory technologies, security risks are growing fast. Physical infrastructure is getting integrated in various digital infrastructures, and without continuous cloud connectivity, the whole society may get paralyzed and fall into digital black out.
- 13:00 Welcome, Juha Remes, Chairman of North European Cybersecurity Cluster (NECC)
- 13:10 Cyber Security Challenges in Connecting IT & OT, Sokratis Katsikas, Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology and representing NTNU Center for Cyber &
- What are Cyber Security threats in connecting IT & OT online?
- What should be done to avoid threats?
- How to secure your infrastructure?
- 13:50 Patient Monitoring System Hacking, Sharon Brizinov, Director of Security Research, Claroty
- What is Patient Monitoring system?
- How does it work?
- How Monitoring helps to avoid Cyber Security threats in connecting IT & OT online?
- 14:30 Q&A session with previous presenters to carry on how the cyber security plays in the new digital era, moderated by Juha Remes
- 15:00 Thank you for today
Date: 7 March 2023
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
Sign up here.
If you have any questions regarding the meeting, please contact Sofie Jensen, email@example.com, + 45 93 20 15 40.
Participation in this event is part of an initiative co-financed by the Danish Board of Business Development.