10-11 May 2022
Discovering Space Valley – Munich
Join CenSec and Innovation Centre Denmark on an inspirational trip to Munich on 10 – 11 May 2022. During the two-day stay, we will visit space organisations and research institutions, who are all strong actors within one of the most important innovation ecosystems in Europe. The trip will give unique insight into innovation and business possibilities within the space sector, and present plenty of networking opportunities.
High ranking companies such as Airbus Defence & Space, IABG, Siemens, OHB System, T-Systems, Diehl, ESG, Rohde & Schwarz, IFEN, Eureka and GPP are just some of the potential clients and partners new enterprises might be looking for. Brought together by Bavarian clusters and networks, the ways of mutual benefits are various and vitally important to anyone involved in satellite navigation.
With this trip CenSec and Innovation Centre Denmark in Munich will actively bridge the gap between German and Danish organisations, inspiring strong collaborations.
About Space Valley:
Southern Germany is home to a variety top research institutions and in Bavaria alone you find in excess of 550 active companies employing some 60.000 staff within aerospace and satellite navigation. In recent years the state of Bavaria is investing heavily in space research and innovation. With the “Hightech-Agenda Bavaria”, the state is boosting university research, development of technology (such as TUM Hyperloop), and the Galileo Competence Centre. In short, the so-called “Space Valley” will continue to grow in importance. World leading OEMs such as Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus Helicopters Germany and MTU Aero Engines are headquartered in Bavaria.
Date: 10-11 May 2022
The bus will pick up participants near these hotels.
- CenSec members 495,-
- Non-members 995,-
- The price does not include transportation to and from Munich, hotel expenses and dinner on 10 and 11 May
- CenSec members take priority when reserving places
- CenSec reserve the right to cancel the trip if the number of participants is lower than expected
10 May 2022
- Company visit: AIRBUS
- Research visit: Munich Aerospace
- Munich Aerospace was founded in 2010 dedicated to research, development and academic training. Munich Aerospace is particularly dedicated to the exchange of ideas between research, teaching, politics, and business.
14:30 – 16:30 Company visit: ISAR Aerospace
- 14:30 -14:35 Welcome by ISAR Aerospace
- 14:35 – 15:05 ”Tour-de-table” – short presentation round (ca. 30-40 minutes)
- 15:05 – 15:10 Short presentation Censec (ca. 5.-10 minutes)
- 15:10 – 15:30 Presentation ISAR Aerospace + Q and A (ca. 20-30 minutes)
- 15:30 – 16:30 Site visit – showrome, production etc
- 16:30 – 16:45 Round-up
By interest, it will be possible to participate in a dinner (self-payment).
11 May 2022
9:15 – 9:30 Delegation arrives at AZO
- 9:30 – 9:35 Welcome by AZO and/or Innovation Centre Denmark
- 9:35 – 10:15 “Tour-de-table” – short presentation round (ca. 30-40 minutes)
- 10:15 – 10:25 Short presentation Censec (ca. 5.-10 minutes)
- 10:25 – 11:00 Presentation AZO and/or ESA BIC Bavaria + Q&A (ca. 40 minutes)
- 11:00 – 11:15 Presentation bavAIRia (TBD)
- 11:15 – 11:30 Networking
- 11:30 – 12:30 Lunch + Networking
- Agenda will follow
15:30 – 17:30 Mynaric
- Welcome by German stakeholder (ca 5 minutes)
- ”Tour-de-table” – short presentation round (ca. 30-40 minutes)
- Short presentation Censec (ca. 5.-10 minutes)
- Presentation German stakeholder + Q and A (ca. 20-30 minutes)
- Site visit – production etc (ca. 60 Minutes)
- Round-up (5.-15 Minutes)
Representatives from Innovation Centre Denmark in Munich will moderate the tour.
Deadline for sign up 28 April 2022.
bavAIRia was commissioned by the Bavarian State Government with the management of the cluster Aerospace. The aim of bavAIRia is to identify the Bavarian core competencies in aviation, aerospace and space applications and to strengthen the networking of the competence carriers in order to increase the global competitiveness of these industries. The members and actors of bavAIRia represent the entire industrial and research landscape of Bavaria.
Domiciled in Bremen, OHB SE is Germany’s first listed space and technology company. Two business units offer international customers sophisticated solutions and systems.
The German Aerospace Center (DLR) is the national center for aerospace, energy and transportation research of Germany. DLR is engaged in a wide range of research and development projects in national and international partnerships. DLR also acts as the German space agency.
ESA BIC Bavaria guide entrepreneurs and startups in turning their ideas and inventions into successful businesses. They promote pioneering companies with disruptive products and digital businesses in areas like Robotics, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence and more.
Sign up here
We also use your data for the promotion of our other events, that we find could be of interest
to you. You can at any given time unsubscribe from this information by contacting our
secretariat. See our webpage for more information www.censec.dk/en/contact. You have the right
to know which information CenSec has about you, and to have them corrected or even deleted, if
CenSec has no further reason to keep them. You have the right do deny the use of your data for
any promotion of other events. CenSec stores information about participants in our events as
documentation to the extent that our projects require it. CenSec also discloses company
information such as company name, address and company registration number (CVR number) to the
Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education and their database called InnovationDanmark. The
InnovationDanmark database is used solely for statistical and scientific purposes.
The legal unit responsible for your data is:
CenSec, N.O. Hansens vej 4, DK-7470 Karup
By signing up for this event, you accept the abovementioned conditions.
Når du deltager i dette event vil din tid blive anvendt som medfinansiering på Projektet Innovationskraft, som er medfinansieret af Danmarks Erhvervsfremmebestyrelse til standardsats.