In 2018 CenSec was approved as manager of the Danish Innovation Network for Security (Inno-Sec), one of 17 innovation networks in Denmark
The innovation networks are supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science and their purpose is to bring together scientists, companies and public authorities in order to create innovation.
Inno-Sec works with:
• Matchmaking and creating collaboration between companies, researchers, the public sector, technological service providers and other partners.
• Initiating specific development projects within Defence, Space and Security.
• Arranging conferences, seminars and workshops on themes of interest for the members of the network.
• Fundraising and with the preparation of applications for funding etc.
• Newsletters and other types of information about trends, research results, etc.
Hosting internationalization initiatives, e.g. study trips.
Inno-Sec can assist in finding new partners for collaboration on both small – or large-scale research and innovation projects between private companies, researchers, the public sector, technological service providers and other partners – in Denmark and abroad.
• Help develop ideas into new competitive products or services.
• Provide inputs and advise for solving problems with product development and innovation.
• Provide access to a comprehensive network of researchers from universities, technological service
providers as well as other private companies.
• Provide overview of and contact to the public research and innovation promotion system.
Do you want to know more about Inno-Sec? Please contact
Project Development Manager Anders Laustsen / +45 5213 1542 / email@example.com
Network Leader Klaus Bolving / +45 5213 1540 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Poul Arne Jensen, PAJ Consult (chair)
Knud Erik Hilding-Hamann, Teknologisk Institut
Thomas Aaboe Jensen, FORCE Technology
Gert Læssøe Mikkelsen, Alexandra Instituttet
Rasmus Eskerod Borgstrøm, DHI Gras
Lars Porskjær Christensen, Aalborg Universitet
Niels Andersen, DTU Space
Thomas Toftegaard, Aarhus Universitet
Jesper Florin, Dansk Brand og Sikringsteknisk Institut
Ib Gosmer, Necas
Claus Larsen, Atos
Dennies Olesen, Saab Danmark